Complaint Review: King Of Swords And The Millennium Empire

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Pocahontas Virginia
King Of Swords And The Millennium Empire
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Suite 103/104 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords And The Millennium Empire Ripped Me Off Marietta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: How to Get Your Refund from King of Swords!!

I placed an order (Order #102655) with King of Swords on Monday 02 April, 2007 for the following:
1 x Solar Spear 3000 Fantasy Sword $29.16
1 x Celtic Majesty Wizards Blade $44.18
The total with shipping was:
Zone Based Shipping Rates (USA Shipping): $14.60
I was told that the items above were on backorder.
04/02/2007 Pending
04/03/2007 Order Accepted
06/26/2007 Canceled Canceled per buyers request.

I contacted them repeatedly via email and telephone regarding my refund but recieved no response. I contacted the Better Business Bureau who also recieved no response. It has been over six months and I have yet to recieve a refund or any contact from them what so ever.
Through research I have found that I am not the only person to be victimized by this company.

Pocahontas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords-And-The-Millennium-Empire/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swords-And-The-Millennium-Empire-Ripped-Me-Off-Marietta-Georgia-300914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords And The Millennium Empire

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to Get Your Refund from King of Swords!!

AUTHOR: Scammed In Va - (U.S.A.)

I was able to get a full refund by working with Investigator Ronald Scott of the Cobb County Sheriff's office in Marietta, Georgia. Apparently, their office is no stranger to the problems of King of Swords. You can contact him at 770-499-4652.

I was also able to actually speak with a human being at King of Swords (amazing, I know) at 404-543-5882, who put me in touch with a manager named Ala with email address esworldshipping@aol.com. After sending the email, my refund was processed in less than a week.

It would be a good idea to contact Investigator Scott to set up an incident report. They have been made aware of numerous complaints with King of Swords and it sometimes takes a visit by the Sheriff's Office and the refund is processed. Luckily, I was able to stumble upon the hidden email address above that helped get my refund processed. That and the fact I mentioned I was trying to avoid getting the authorities involved. It's amazing how fast they responded.

Best of luck to anyone who has had to suffer at the hands of King of Swords. Looks like the sword has finally come down on them!! Hope this information is helpful.