Complaint Review: King Of Swords, Millennium Empire Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
King Of Swords, Millennium Empire Corp.
3000 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords, Millennium Empire Corp. Crappy customer service with excuse after excuse for not sending what i ordered Marietta Georgia

This all started around christmas last year 2007 when I placed an order for two swords as gifts for family. I let my younger brother pick out what he wanted and placed the order for him. The company was quick to take my money by the way. We waited for months untill getting fed up I wrote several emails before I got any kind of response.

Several threats later they claimed to have found 1 of the two swords we ordered (the $50 sword I ordered) and offered to send it which I jumped at. Weeks later we did get the $50 sword in the mail which I found to be very poor quality but thats another story. Feeling some what like I was being taken seriously I gave the company several more months for the better $150 sword I ordered.

Which leads me to this site today because excuse after excuse later I have yet to get my second sword that was the bulk of the order! They claimed our order had to come from over sea's and was stuck in customs and would take some time. In total this whole process has taken 6 months! I have been more than patient with this company please please PLEASE dont order from this comany if you value your money!

Alex
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords-Millennium-Empire-Corp/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swords-Millennium-Empire-Corp-Crappy-customer-service-with-excuse-after-excuse-f-352823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords, Millennium Empire Corp.

temporary