Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Lorton Virginia
King Of Swords
3000 Johnson Ferry Rd., Suite 103/104 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords Birthday Present Gone Bad Marietta Georgia

*Author of original report: Satisfaction at Last!!!

*Author of original report: Satisfaction at Last!!!

I placed an order for a birthday present on December 21, 2007. Money was deducted from my checking account on December 24, 2007. As of February 20, 2008, the order was still being processed.

I was given the excuse that items needed to process my order were stuck in customs with no release date given. After realizing that the order probably would not go through any time soon, I cancelled the order in February. It is now April 2008 and I am still waiting.

Although many phone numbers and email addresses are given to contact this company, I have yet to speak to a human being. The email responses are cordial, yet short and ambiguous ("Your refund will be processed as soon as possible.")

I have learned my lesson to only order internet items via credit card, as my bank will not assist me with recovering my money since too much time has elapsed. Save your time and money and do not purchase anything from King of Swords (also doing business as Millenim Empire).

Scammed in va
Lorton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/Marietta-Georgia-300062/King-Of-Swords-Birthday-Present-Gone-Bad-Marietta-Georgia-327949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords

Satisfaction at Last!!!

AUTHOR: Scammed in va - (U.S.A.)

I was able to get a complete refund from King of Swords after speaking with Investigator Ronald Scott of the Cobb County Sheriff's office in Marietta, GA. (770-499-4652). You may also be successful if you write to a manager named "Al" at email address esworldshipping@aol.com. After sending my refund request to that address, I had my full refund within a week. I hope this helps anyone else that may have been scammed by this company.

Do contact Investigator Scott so that he can write up an incident report and track this company's behavior. Best of luck to you!!

Satisfaction at Last!!!

AUTHOR: Scammed in va - (U.S.A.)

If you are having trouble receiving a refund from King of Swords, contact Investigator Ronald Scott at the Cobb County Sheriff's Office in Marietta, GA (770-499-4652). They have been very successful at securing refunds after they go to the establishment. I was also able to contact a King of Swords manager at email address eswordshipping@aol.com. He was able to speed up the refund process. Best of luck to anyone else who has been ripped off by this company. You should find success using one of the above ideas. Take care.

Wally