Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Park Maryland
King Of Swords
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords FRAUD ALERT!!! DO NOT BUY FROM KINGOFSWORDS.COM Marietta Georgia

I have been waiting for my order for 6 weeks, they do not respond to emails or phone calls unitl I placed a fraud alert with my credit card. King of swords said they have now canceld my order (they were never going to fill anyway) and I will get a refund through MY credit card because of the investigation, not through kingofswords as it should be.

Oh, if only that were the end. A refund is not good enough for me, I am willing to take further action, I have a lot of time on my hands and I enjoy taking these companies to court, not only do you get your money back but usually a lot more money along with it.

I will update you after our court date to let you now how much I got from them.

I look forward to seeing them in court!

DO NOT BUY FROM KING OF SWORDS!!!

Lilah
Lexington Park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swords-FRAUD-ALERT-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-KINGOFSWORDSCOM-Marietta-Georgia-324568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords