Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Zion Illinois
King Of Swords
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Suite103/104 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords Ordered some merchandise on 11/05/07 and still haven't received merchandise or money back even though they have sent me numerous emails saying they cacelled my order and was going to send me my money back asap. Marietta Georgia

I first made my order to king of swords on 11/05/07 for some merchandiseand over the past year and a half I have received numerous emails. First syaing my order was accepted, and then saying my order was stuck in customs,and didn't know when it would be released, and then saying it was on back order and then cancelling my order,and saying they were going to send me my money back asap and months later I still haven,t received anything from them. They are just pulling a scam on people.

Zion, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swords-Ordered-some-merchandise-on-110507-and-still-havent-received-merchandise-443872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords