Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Wayne Indiana
King Of Swords
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Suite 103/104, Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords.com King Of Swords Ordered 4/4/09, still have not received it. Made several complaints to their help website. Marietta Georgia

I bought a sword on 4/4/09 for a birthday gift, waited the 14-28 weeks, didnt receive it. I received emails that my order was accepted and I replied back asking them when will I receive it.

They sent me a reply back stating that my order was being accepted. I sent them a couple more emails like that and got the same replies. I even called the number that they give, during business hours, and all I got was a recorded message.

I wrote complaints on their help website and they sent me replies stating that my sword was in customs and they didnt have a release date and that customs is checking through the packages.

Elliecool152002
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swordscom-King-Of-Swords-Ordered-4409-still-have-not-received-it-Made-several-468502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords