Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Utah Utah
King Of Swords
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Marrieta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords Didn't receive item, can't get a refun Marrieta Georgia

I ordered a sword from this company on December 2, 2008. Their shipping policy states "Shipping times during peak season are usually 7-14 business days (you don't count weekends)".

On Dec. 16th I tried to find out the status of my order and discovered their site has no tracking options. I e-mailed them requesting an update. The reply was not only rude, but it didn't give me any indication of when I might receive it. (It hadn't even been shipped!) It just re-stated their shipping policies.

Of course, I didn't receive the sword in time for Christmas. I e-mailed them again...and again...It took 3 e-mails before they replied. And again, they gave me no indication of when I might receive it.

Finally, after 5 weeks and being told the order STILL was not shipped and wouldn't be any time soon, I cancelled the order on January 9, 2009. Here's the kicker; they told me they would refund my money "as soon as possible", which with this business I figure could be anytime between tomorrow and next year.

I have contacted them three times since I cancelled this order and they will still not refund my money.

B. Todd
Utah, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/Marrieta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swords-Didnt-receive-item-cant-get-a-refun-Marrieta-Georgia-416831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords