Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Needville Texas
King Of Swords
www.kingofswords.com Internet U.S.A.

King Of Swords Rip off, money not returned, bad customer service, no product sent MARRIETA Internet

I had ordered some items from them back in May of 28 (this year) and after about the 8 weeks of waiting for them to be shipped, guess what? Nothing. I contacted Customer Service via Email and was told that the items were still in Customs and that i should be getting them in the next 2 weeks. Nothing yet again. After letting them know that I would like my money returned & that would be that, they advised me that it would be done & that it would take up to 3-4 business days to have it done.

A week and a half later, again, nothing. I had contacted the bank & they had advised me to just call &/or email them again to see if it would be taken care of. I did & i talk to someone named Martha that assured me that it would be taken care of & that I should be expecting my money returned in the next 48 hours. Well, being the work-a-holic i am, i just put my mind to rest about that situation & went along with my life. It is now December 7th 2008; Martha, i have yet to see anything returned of my $100 purchase.

So from May 12th 2008 to December 7, 2008 I have gotten nothing in terms of my products or money returned.

Please do not purchase anything from them, its just keeps getting hairier the more you talk to them. I basically lost $100 to them.

Tony
Needville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/internet/King-Of-Swords-Rip-off-money-not-returned-bad-customer-service-no-product-sent-MARRIETA-398838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords