Complaint Review: King Of Swords/Milleniume Empire Corp

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Huntingtown Maryland
King Of Swords/Milleniume Empire Corp
3000 Johnson Ferry Road Suite 103/104 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords/ King Of Ponds/ Empire Pets/ Marietta Poker Supply/Milleniume Empire Corp NEVER RECIEVED MY MONEY BACK, NO RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RIP OFF, NO COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SELLER & BUYER Marietta Georgia

I placed an order with King of Swords in October and after a month they told me that the order was "stuck in customs" and coming from over "seas". Needless to say I waited & waited and nothing! So as KING OF SWORDS suggested, I cancelled my order.

I was told throgh email that I would have my money back on my credit card within 48 hours. It has been 2 weeks now and no money. I have called, faxed, & emailed numerous times with NO response. When I do call, all I get is a recording stating that someone will call you back within 24 hours ~ yeah right!

This company was quick to take my money and now they will not return my money. I am very angry with this compnay and do not understand how they can run a company this way. They say they have been in buisness for 7 years, well then they should know by now how to refund an order. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get a hold of anyone at King of Swords, please let me know. Christmas is coming and I could really use that money, especially in this day & age. I advise anyone who is thinking about oredering from any of these companies to think twice and go somewhere else. I would hate for someone else to lose hundreds of dollars.

Clay
Huntingtown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-SwordsMilleniume-Empire-Corp/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swords-King-Of-Ponds-Empire-Pets-Marietta-Poker-SupplyMilleniume-Empire-Corp-N-400612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords/Milleniume Empire Corp