Complaint Review: King Of Swords.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Sykesville Maryland
King Of Swords.com
3000 Johnson Ferry Rd. Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

King Of Swords.com Ripoff - No Refund Marietta Georgia

I made my initial order on 20 August 2007. When I hadn't received it after a month passing (yet I had been billed) I was told the order was coming from Pakistan and it was held up in customs. I gave them quite a few months for it to clear customs and still no order so I requested them to cancelled the order on March 24, 2008 and was advised I would receive my refund shortly. To date I'm still waiting on my refund. They no longer reply to my email address or phone calls. You would be smart not to order from these people (or more appropriately ripoff artists.)

Sykesville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swordscom/Marietta-Georgia-30062/King-Of-Swordscom-Ripoff-No-Refund-Marietta-Georgia-372199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords.com