• Report: #781918

• Reported By: T K — Bennett Colorado United States of America
King Soopers Store 112
1045 First Street Bennett, Colorado United States of America

King Soopers Store 112 Krogers TOTAL GAS RIPOFF Bennett, Colorado

On 15 September 2011 I stopped at 0600 at the King Soopers Fuel Center to fill my gas tank.  The pump wasn't working so the attendant said she would run it from inside.

She pre authorized my card for $50 without asking if that was ok.  I filled my car and the cost came to $30.

She gave me a receipt for the $50 and a refund receipt for $20, telling me the $20 credit should be refunded to my debit card in 24-48 hours.

Yesterday the 26th I called the Corporate Office of King Soopers for the third time to see why I didn't have my $20 back.  After about 30 minutes on the phone I was told that the last 2 attempts didn't go through and a third attempt has just been made to refund the $20.

Now this is the really choice part of this rant.  The told me that it would be another 3-5 DAYS before the $20 would be returned to my debit card account.

It took less than 20 seconds to pull $50 from my account but I am now on day 12 and still no refund....and it could stretch out to day 17 before it should be returned, if at all at this point.  In the mean time they are using my money to collect interest who cares of it's only a penny interest at this point, and my in the process keeping food from my families table!

This store also has higher prices than any store in the Denver area, why, because they are the only grocery store with in a 20 mile area other than a tiny little mom and pop store in Byers!   Their produce is terrible and the dairy products are at least 15% higher than any Denver store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Soopers-Store-112/Bennett-Colorado-80102/King-Soopers-Store-112-Krogers-TOTAL-GAS-RIPOFF-Bennett-Colorado-781918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Soopers Store 112