Complaint Review: King Soopers

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: SNash — Fort Collins Colorado United States of America
King Soopers
4503 John F Kennedy Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Internet United States of America

King Soopers Kroger-King Soopers Deceptive Pricing and Despicable Customer Service Internet

*Consumer Comment: Here's the simple truth

*Consumer Comment: Here's the Thing

*Consumer Comment: I agree with Mr. Sather

*Consumer Comment: A question.....

After my shopping I attempted to check out at the self check. I scanned a jar of Mt. Olive Kosher Dill pickles that I thought was $1.49 and upon scanning discovered it rang up at $3.49. I terminated the transaction and went back to the isle. Upon deeper and closer inspection of the pricing tag that had 3 different numbers on it, I discovered that the $1.49 amount that was located on the upper right corner of the price ticket was
actually the savings and not the price. Now very irritated and angry, I approached the inattentive and disengaged worker standing like a deer in the headlights at the self check registers and demanded to speak to someone in charge about deceitful pricing. Ed Sather approached the register and I explained to him
that their pricing was deceitful with three different numerals on a sales ticket that forces you to stop and meticulously read the ticket in order to not end up paying more that you wish at the register and therefore being ripped off. I also told him that I had half a mind to alert the Fox News station KDVR in Denver at Tip line: 303-566-7575 about their deceptive pricing practice and Ed Sather found this humorous and laughed at me. I am registering this experience online like I told him I was going to do. The management at the King Soopers store located at 4503 John F Kennedy Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525 sucks, is rude, non-empathic, exhibit poor customer Customer service and partake in deceptive pricing in an effort to rip off their customer. I will go out of my way to discourage the many others I know not to waste their time and money shopping at this despicable store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Soopers/internet/King-Soopers-Kroger-King-Soopers-Deceptive-Pricing-and-Despicable-Customer-Service-Interne-1002578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Soopers

Here's the simple truth

AUTHOR: ChrisD - (United States of America)

Whether this customer genuine concern, is right or not, is beside the point. The fact of the matter is this customer has a concern. The prior comments here from the King Soopers insiders is endemic of the

company's poor customer service and dysfunctional corporate culture.

King Soopers resembles a sticky, sweaty, smelly a-hole crevice and Ed Sather is

the rancid hunk of human excrement that fills it and needs to get out.

Here's the Thing

AUTHOR: ChrisD - (United States of America)

Whether this customer is right or not is beside the point, the fact is they have a concern and the prior comments are indicative of the King Soopers coprorate culture and approach toward customer service and reason enough not to work or shop there.

King Soopers is the dirty, sticky, pungent a-hole and Ed Sather is the rancid hunk of human excrement filling it.

I agree with Mr. Sather

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I agree with Mr. Sather, this is pretty funny.  The correct price was posted, you just read it wrong, that's not deceitful.

A question.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Upon deeper and closer inspection of the pricing tag that had 3 different numbers on it, I discovered that the $1.49 amount that was located on the upper right corner of the price ticket was actually the savings and not the price"

And was this $1,49 in the upper right corner LARGER or smaller than the $3.49 actual price?

I rest my case.

"I also told him that I had half a mind to alert the Fox News station KDVR in Denver at Tip line: 303-566-7575  about their deceptive pricing practice and Ed Sather found this humorous and laughed at me."

I suspect anyone else reading this is laughing at you, too!....ROFLMAO.