Complaint Review: KingOfSwords.com

• Updated: Mon, November 08, 2010

• Reported By: Ruth — Lancaster California United States of America
KingOfSwords.com
1775 West Oak Pkwy Marietta, Georgia United States of America

KingOfSwords.com Amazonempire.com They charged my credit card for an item that I never got. They could not give me an estimated date on arrvial. Marietta, Georgia

I would just like to say that I'm more cautious in buying stuff on the Internet, after this experience with Kingofswords.com. I could only do so much on my end, it seems that they were more than happy to take payment with no merchandise, that I may have never receive. I should of done more research into this web-site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2010 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KingOfSwordscom/Marietta-Georgia-30062/KingOfSwordscom-Amazonempirecom-They-charged-my-credit-card-for-an-item-that-I-never-got-659445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KingOfSwords.com