Complaint Review: KingSizedirect

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
www.kingsizedirect.com Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

KingSizedirect - World Financial Network - National Bank Scam, Sign ups to rewards that charge, Non billing and over charges Columbus Ohio

This company uses a sign up charge after you obtain a credit card from them. I did not sign up for on-line web service or services. They billed me $25. for not paying my invoice which they did not ever send me. I called and got that cedited--than they set me up with a rewards program to another company. They said it was from them and had me billed in Feb--and--March. That I had to call them for credit. I did call and got it credited and was told this was started in DEc 2008 when I start my credit service with KingSizeDirect. I did not sign up as I did this over the phone with them. I have contacted all three credit companys by mail and they have no reports on them. My advise is to NOT obtain any credit card from these companys. I did not have any outstanding balance with them and even have a letter from them informing that I had an a $0. balance. Then they hit the account again. I canualed the card.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KingSizedirect/Columbus-Ohio-43219-2273/KingSizedirect-World-Financial-Network-National-Bank-Scam-Sign-ups-to-rewards-that-ch-440076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KingSizedirect