Complaint Review: King.com Midas Player

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: dl — Nevada United States of America
King.com Midas Player

King.com Midas Player Midasplayer, King.com yahoo.com midasplayer.com, Internet

I joined King.com /midasplayer a couple of years ago. I did very well at several of the games, and ended up with over $600.00 in my account (I put in $400.00). I decided I would like to withdraw $500.00. When I did this they put a hold on my account. Indicated I was cheating (from what I understand is that another person played from the same IP address that I was on...even though that person played at different times and on different games).

Anyway I have been trying for a year for them to put my $500.00 into my paypal account. And they refuse to without me sending them my Identification (passport or drivers license). I refuse to do this.

Anyone who is having the same problem call PayPal. PayPal's agreement specifically states that they cannot ask for any form of ID to place money in a paypal account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingcom-Midas-Player/internet/Kingcom-Midas-Player-Midasplayer-Kingcom-yahoocom-midasplayercom-Internet-531422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King.com Midas Player