Complaint Review: King.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 01, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Hyunjin — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America

King.com Midasplayer Gives no valid reason for a "breach" of security. Internet

They claim that I have "breached" their multiple account regulations.  I have requested more detailed information on how they got to this conclusion, but they state they can not go into details.  After depositing $12, I withdrew $100, and had another $197 in my account.

Basically, it appears that they refuse to pay those who win money, so they make up an excuse to close your account.  Since they are overseas, I guess they can just do whatever they want.  I doubt anything will happen, but that's a terrible way to do business.

I enjoyed playing the games on their website, but after this, I will do my best to make sure that no one I know plays games through their website.  It is a fraud, and it just sucks that nothing can be done here to warn others about this fraudulent website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingcom/internet/Kingcom-Midasplayer-Gives-no-valid-reason-for-a-breach-of-security-Internet-759378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King.com