Complaint Review: Kingdom Trailers

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Douglas Georgia United States of America
Kingdom Trailers
1251 Bowens miill Rd Douglas, Georgia United States of America

Kingdom Trailers They do not build trailers and do steal money! Douglas, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: KINGDOM TRAILERS

Chris will tell you that they build trailers  but do not all that He does is steal money The family tradition he followed from his father

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingdom-Trailers/Douglas-Georgia-31533/Kingdom-Trailers-They-do-not-build-trailers-and-do-steal-money-Douglas-Georgia-949123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingdom Trailers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

KINGDOM TRAILERS

AUTHOR: Kingdom - (United States of America)

This post was submitted by a guy locally that has never even purchased a kingdom trailer. He is mad because of a deal that went bad between him and my step dad over a trailer that he bought from my dad used that this guy had seized. Maybe bc of the marijuana trailers he was selling in California? I'm not sure, just heard that as a rumor. hmmm?

So, the guys name is Greg Childres - who attends church with me and has the nerve to leave this bad feedback and a threatening voicemail to my office. Yet, I'm a liar, theif, etc. I think it's clear that he chose the wrong way to handle this and it is already been turned over to the correct people I KNOW who will get something done about it legally & proefesionally.

As for Kingdom trailers building trailers. We are an L.L.C. legal Geogia dealer & manufacturer with SAE creditials and legit WMI # for manufacturing. Just got the new permits & license to add on to our facility and are still selling trailers.

Do your homework Greg. Just because you almost bankrupted Covered Wagon trailers does not give you the right to try and bully or intimidate others. By the way, the threat you made, I gave it to God, so battle him. HOWEVER, If you think that Tae Kwon Doe can handle my Jujitsu/Tae KwonDoe & "VERIFIED" street fighting capabilites, then why don't me & you do a grudge match MMA fight thru Scott's next fights?

Ball is in your court. I will give it to God or see you in the ring and settle it the right way. Chris