Complaint Review: Kingdom trailers

• Reported By: Papa-K — Prairieville Louisiana United States of America
Kingdom trailers
216 basswood road Douglas, Georgia United States of America

Kingdom trailers Is the King of misrepresentation Douglas , Georgia

My experience with kingdom trailers was the worst I have ever had with any business. I purchased a custom package over the phone. When the product was delivered it did not have all of the items listed on the invoice. When I brought this to the attention of the owner of this company all that I received was excuses and empty promises.

After 6 months of waiting for parts that were promised to me I decided to contact the BBB. I promptly received a couple of items which were used to "fulfill" my warranty claim.

Kingdom trailer touts themselves as a customer focused company the reality is that they are not into giving a fair product for the price. I had no issues with them taking my money but when I tried to get $500 worth of materials that was purchased but not installed on my trailer the whole attitude of this company changed. Oddly enough, the items listed on the invoice was not nearly as important as the contract that I had never signed or seen before the purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingdom-trailers/Douglas-Georgia-31535/Kingdom-trailers-Is-the-King-of-misrepresentation-Douglas-Georgia-1017036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingdom trailers