Complaint Review: Kingman and Winslow

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Adan — Phoenix Arizona
Kingman and Winslow
4835 E Cactus Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254 , Select State/Province USA

Kingman and Winslow It is costing me 1000's of Dlls. a huge mistake of Kingman and Winslow when they file my tax returns back in 2009 and 2010. This company is the worst in AZ. They have very high staff turn over. My file was from one individual to another and as a consequence I have to pay thousands of dlls that I have no clue that I owed to the IRS thanks to their mistakes and stupidity . Now, they take the blame off of them and do not even return my phone calls. Phoenix Arizona

KINGMAN AND WINSLOW IS THE WORST TAX FIRM IN ARIZONA. I REGRET 100% TO FILED MY RETURNS WITH THEM BACK IN 2009 AND 2010. THE AMOUNT OF FRUSTRATION AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ON TOP OF 1000'S OF DLLS THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIER MISTAKES HAS BEEN UNBILIEVABLE.

THE WORST THING IS THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN AKNOWLEDGE OR TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND PUT THE BLAME BACK ON THEIR CUSTUMERS.

THEY HAVE A HUGE STAFF TURN OVER AND AS A CONCEQUENSE I HAVE TO PAY A VERY HIGH PRICE.

THEY CHARGE A LOT OF MONEY TO DO THE WORST JOB. I WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF TODAY IF I HAD GONE WITH H&R BLOCK.

I HAD NO CLUE THAT I HAVE THIS PROPBLEM WITH THE IRS UNTILL I DECIDED TO LEAVE KINGMAN AND WINSLOW AND FIND OUT WITH MY CURRENT CPA.

THEY SHOULD NOT BE OPERATING. TO ME THEY ARE ONLY A RIPOFF TO THEIR CLIENTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingman-and-Winslow/Select-StateProvince/Kingman-and-Winslow-It-is-costing-me-1000s-of-Dlls-a-huge-mistake-of-Kingman-and-Winslo-1083969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingman and Winslow