Complaint Review: KingsWay Associates - Bernam & Thorpe Group Insurance

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2005

• Reported By:New Smyrna Bch Florida
KingsWay Associates - Bernam & Thorpe Group Insurance
E. Main St. Norman / 9100 W 6th Ave Lakewood Nowman, Lakewood, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-211
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

KingsWay Associates - Bernam & Thorpe Group INS Stealing money through fake loan RIPOFF Norman Oklahoma, Lakewood Colorado

I found a opportunity to loan 5000 from this company on the internet. I filled out their application and was contacted by Lisa who told me if I sent them 1000 and gave that to Berman and Thorpe Group they would undersign my loan.

I went on-line and checked the Better Buisness Borough to see if anyone had reported them. I could not find anything. I borrowed the money from a friend and sent it through western Union as directed to Mona kay Gabeire who was to recieve the money and walk it to the insurance company in Toronto Canida.

I got a call the next day saying the insurance company did not want to underwrite my loan and needed another deposit sent to Mona Gaveive also in canida in total 903.78 the first time then 987.74 the second time. I was told that the money would be directly deposited into my checking account within 24 hours.

After 24 hours I did not recieve anything and I tryed to call the phone number I continued to call for a week and left several messages some time two or three a day and no one called me back.

I called the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint they told me that I would also need to file a police report and I also called the Fraudulent claims department in the FBI.

I was laughed at by all and they said they could do little to help me. I have kept all the paperwork and I am not sure what my next step this all started 9/24/04 and I have not herd anythig from anyone.

Because of this I have filed chapter 7 and I am slowly paying off my friends while I live out of my car. I have enough to keep my phone on but little else. I have also recently lost my car. I fear every day the repo people will find me when I leave my car so I hide it and do not park in the same place. I do not know what to do.

Joseph
New Smyrna Bch, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2005 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KingsWay-Associates-Bernam-Thorpe-Group-Insurance/Nowman-Lakewood-Oklahoma-73096/KingsWay-Associates-Bernam-Thorpe-Group-INS-Stealing-money-through-fake-loan-RIPOFF-No-135732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KingsWay Associates - Bernam & Thorpe Group Insurance

Jew