Complaint Review: Kingsborough Community College , City University of New York

• Updated: Mon, July 26, 2010

• Reported By: Touro Student — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Kingsborough Community College , City University of New York
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY Internet United States of America

Kingsborough Community College , City University of New York Touro College Transfer, Degree, Diploma Fraud, Discrimination Internet

In the year of 1999 I enrolled at Kingsborough Community College CUNY, City University of New York. I attended Kingsborough Community College untill the year of 2003 in the Computer Information Systems Major. I recited to change my career and transferred to Touro College. At Touro College I attended from the year of 2004 until the year of 2006 in the Occupational Therapy program as well took undergraduate courses per-requisites. In the year of 2005 in Touro College My graduation forms were processed for an Associate in Arts Degree later on Touro College backed 4 courses in History I Never attended onto my official Touro College Transcript. In the year of 2006 I was dismissed from the Graduate Dual Degree Program in Occupational Therapy in Touro College and in the year of 2007 my Associate in Arts Degree was audited with the graduation requirments and some time in the year of 2007 I received my Official Associate in Arts Degree with the included 4 courses in History I never attended. [continued below]....

..... Now I am stuck with a fake Associate in Arts Degree and I am forced to readmit my self to Kingsborough Community College for the 2nd time in order to pick up where I left off and pick up my Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science Degree in Computer Information Systems. Later on after I would pick up my Associate Degree from Kingsborough Community College - CUNY I would have to go back to Touro College to enroll in to  the Graduate Degree in a different profession such as Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture in order for Touro College to take away my fake Associate in Arts Degree from Touro College. After I would graduate Touro College with Acupuncture I would still keep my criminal record which Touro College framed me for.  Attempted Falsifying Business Records. And I would have to smile and practice Oriental, Acupuncture Medicine as a criminal with a professional Licenses.   The moral of the story is that in order to ger a degree a student has to attend an institution for couple of semester than transfer into a professional program in an other and receive its fake degree and then go back again and pick up the degree and then go back to the other college and enroll and get another degree and a license. The trick is 4 steps on a transcript for the courses not attended is the key which equals 4 steps to graduation.  Kingsborough Community College is as fraud as Touro College.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2010 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsborough-Community-College-City-University-of-New-York/internet/Kingsborough-Community-College-City-University-of-New-York-Touro-College-Transfer-Degre-626645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsborough Community College , City University of New York