Complaint Review: Kingsdown Mattress

• Submitted: Sat, September 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:brick town New Jersey
Kingsdown Mattress
wwwkingsdown mattress Bayville, New Jersey U.S.A.

Kingsdown Mattress Kings down Mattress Sleepys New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: HERE TO ASSIST

i bought a kingsdown Mattress five years ago we though it was wonderfull !Then after about four years it had a whole we paid three thousand four box spring and mattress ,the sales person told us it had a life time warrint so thats nice. will three times now we had a mattress inspickter com out we will see what they do next it has a two inch whole with out any one in it I don't sleep in this bed any more my husban does I sure when he gets in the bed the bed has about eight inches and he is not very heavy thats my story I will never Bye a kingsdown Mattress . And hope i will help some one from making the same mistake Annie Brick nj

Anna
brick town, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsdown-Mattress/Bayville-New-Jersey-08721/Kingsdown-Mattress-Kings-down-Mattress-Sleepys-New-Jersey-374664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsdown Mattress

HERE TO ASSIST

AUTHOR: Deana - (U.S.A.)

Good afternoon, my name is Melissa and I am a Customer Relations Representative at Sleepy's LLC. It has been brought to our attention that you filed a complaint online and we would like to offer assistance to you. I understand this is a public website and ask that you contact me directly at consumerrelations@sleepys.com and provide your account information so we may further address your situation.

We look forward to hearing from you, so we may expedite resolution to your situation.

Regards,