Complaint Review: Kingsdown,

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2007

• Reported By:Winter Garden Florida
Kingsdown,
PO Box 388 Mebane, North Carolina U.S.A.

Kingsdown, Purchased a defective sagging Kingsdown mattress from Mattress Giant and Kingsdown will not honor the warranty Mebane North Carolina

Purchased a Kingsdown/Kingscourt queen mattress from Mattress Giant in Aug 2006. 100 days after purchased both my wife and I noticed the mattress was sagging extremmely in the center. We were waking up in the center of this mattress sunk in 6 or more inches.

After going to Mattress Giant to complain, they contacted Kingsdown for warranty. Kingsdown sent a measurement kit which literally was a joke. They said I didn't have enough support under the boxspring. After giving them the benefit of the doubt, I built a three column support under the boxspring. Still sagging after that.

Then I requested a representative from the company to come and inspect. They sent a independent mattress marshall. He took one look at the mattress and said it defintely had a sagging p[rioblem with know one on it. He took measurements and such. I received a letter from Kingsdown stating that they were denying the warranty claim again because the sagging was not great enough.

After talking to a Travis Thigpen, (Kingsdown Regional manager)who is the ruddess amanger I have ever dealt with, he told me that I was at the end of the line, there was no one else to talk to over him. He also said hire your attorney and well send in our 20 attorneys. The mattress is still sagging and we are out $1512.14.

I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they have not responded to them. I am totally frustrated with their NO Service and NO Warranty attitude.

Ronald
Winter Garden, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsdown/Mebane-North-Carolina-27302/Kingsdown-Purchased-a-defective-sagging-Kingsdown-mattress-from-Mattress-Giant-and-Kingsd-244260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsdown,