Complaint Review: Kingsview Loan Brokers

• Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By: Yani — Kenner Louisiana United States of America
Kingsview Loan Brokers
12 High Street 2nd floor Internet United States of America

Kingsview Loan Brokers Kingsview Loan Brokers- Loan Agent Scammers---Michael Matthews--stole my money Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scam from the outset.

I have been deceived and scammed by Kingsview Loan Brokers........I"m very upset.

On December 14, 2011 I received a call stating that I was approve for a 5,000 loan..great huh?? Yes, so I thought when after running aroung trying to $890.00 to wire to this company wake up the next morning and to listen to a vocie mail telling that I need to wire another $1,000.00.

This happened on December 23, 2011 the voice mail was left from Michael Classey (Michael Matthews.)  Then I called and was informed the lender requested this amount and when I asked about my refund he try to intimidate me and started yelling a bascially a told me that "it is not my problem you have bad credit" and hung up in my face.

On December 27, 2011 I receieved another voice mail stating that I have until Friday to send the 1,000.00 if not my loan goes into to default.  How is this possible I have not received any monies from them much lessthey stole from me.

The only problem is that he stated $7,000.00 loan I signed for a $5,000.00 loan.  I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission, Attroney General Office and will be going to small claims court.  I will get my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsview-Loan-Brokers/internet/Kingsview-Loan-Brokers-Kingsview-Loan-Brokers-Loan-Agent-Scammers-Michael-Matthews-st-814754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsview Loan Brokers

Scam from the outset.

AUTHOR: VinnyZ66 - (USA)

This was a scam from the outset.  There was no loan and there was never going to be one.  This is called an "Advance Fee Scam".

You will most likely never recover your money.  It is long gone.  The money and the scammer is probably in West Africa or Eastern Europe.  You will not be able to sue because this company actually doesn't exsist.

Good luck.