Complaint Review: Kingsway Financial Edward Jones An Nicole Jordan

• Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Kingsway Financial Edward Jones An Nicole Jordan
29 Fletcher Dr. Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Kingsway Financial Edward Jones An Nicole Jordan, was trying to trick me into putting the lottery money in my bank account so that they could get into my banking acount. They verbally cused me, and Had some real nasty comments. Niagara Falls Ontario Canada

I got the same letter as everyone else did,It said ,the following. You have been approved for the lump sum payment of 39,000 credited to an account with the above Claim Number. They sent me a Cashiers check for the amount of 3,900 to pay the taxes. I called the number given in the letter, Was told to deposit the check into my account, then call them back when it had cleared the bank. I received the letter on Sat. Nov. 1,2008.

Monday Nov.3,2008,I called the Bank given on the cashiers check and was told not to try and cash the check, because it was no good. The cashier's check was drawn on People's Bank in Connecticut routing number is 221172186 check number is 11930501. These people that is doing this needs to be put away for a long time. I called the number back just to see what they would say, Edward Jones really could use some cuse words. I hope they get caught, People this is a total ripoff, do not try an cash the check!!

Lisa
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsway-Financial-Edward-Jones-An-Nicole-Jordan/Niagara-Falls-Ontario/Kingsway-Financial-Edward-Jones-An-Nicole-Jordan-was-trying-to-trick-me-into-putting-the-387933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsway Financial Edward Jones An Nicole Jordan