Complaint Review: Kingsway Financial Investment

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:redlands California
Kingsway Financial Investment
3400 Wilson Street Suit 410 Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Lucky For Life Kingsway Financial Investment. ripoff scam! Sponsor: Readers Digest, Publishers Clearing I received a check for $2450.00 as a "disimburstment" from my total winnings of $30,000.00 Niagara Falls Ontario Canada

I received a letter from kingsway financial stating that apparently I had "won" $30,000.00. the check does seem legit, most banks have a 9 digit routing number while this one only has a seven digit routing number. i know i did not enter any contest. There was # i was told to call in the letter that accompanied my "check". when i attempted to call the #, the recorded message told me the cellular number i had called was not assigned. The letter instructed me to claim my money by Nov 28, 07. I researched the bank it came from and did find a web site, but when i called that # i was put on hold. i still have my check and letter. and have no intention of dipositing it. I have searched for other scams like this and have found many people have been screwed over, and most of them seem to have received a similar letter and check. All from Ontario, Canada. Wouldn't it be great if we could keep the money we were promised and show this people how much it sucks to get screwed over like this?

Caligirl
redlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsway-Financial-Investment/Niagara-Falls-Ontario-h7k4f9/Lucky-For-Life-Kingsway-Financial-Investment-ripoff-scam-Sponsor-Readers-Digest-Publis-288343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsway Financial Investment