Complaint Review: Kinky Curly Yaki

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Sacramento California
Kinky Curly Yaki
Internet USA

Kinky Curly Yaki Kinky, Curly, Yaki Stole my money, I placed an order and never received hair Internet

I placed an order on 3/23/13 and I have yet to recieve my hair. I have e-mailed them several times. They do not have a phone number, just a contact forum on their website and a gmail  kinkycurlyyaki@gmail.com on their facebook page. I have maybe two e-mails from this company before I paid for my hair but after I paid for my hair, I have yet to get a response. The customer service is horrible and they stole my money. Do not order from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kinky-Curly-Yaki-/internet/Kinky-Curly-Yaki-Kinky-Curly-Yaki-Stole-my-money-I-placed-an-order-and-never-received-1051564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kinky Curly Yaki