Complaint Review: Kinky Curly Yaki

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Port Richey Florida
Kinky Curly Yaki
Internet USA

Kinky Curly Yaki Kinky Curly Yaki, Very Low quality hair and horrible customer service Internet

I saw some reviews on youtube and it seemed promising. A girl named KiezzBut when I finally got it, the hair was HORRIBLE! Of the 20", 22" and 24" of inches the the coarse yaki that I ordered, I had to cut off three inches because the ends were so dead and ragged. The hair was also dyed black, smelled like burnt corn chips and felt like plastic. I was promised virgin hair but I'm sure I received a synthetic/human blend of some sort. I could chalk it up to say I just get a bad batch.

I sent them an email letting them know my experience, and they did not respond or reply. And I actually installed the hair thinking it would get better if I followed the care instructions that I found from these video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgGkcyRI6vI the youtube guru Ijeoma who is so pretty and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEQXGlzRIUI and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgGkcyRI6vI nishamonae and the kiezz girl.

I received the hair on April 24th and today is May the 13th and I have had to toss my batch of hair. I wasn't immediately looking for a refund, at least a response at least. I co-washed with Pantene conditioner and I deep conditioned in a plastic baggie over night. the dye came out and was everything and after rinsing out the conditioner it was just a big mess. There is no phone number to contact just a forum that is never returned on their facebook page, that should have been a red flag for me right there.

If you do have a problem, they will not return emails unless your asking a question about buying more hair and then she's as sweet as pie.

Do not buy from  Kinky Curly Yaki, It's over processed and heavenly dyed, don't even waste your money or time because if you have a problem, you will not hear from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kinky-Curly-Yaki-/internet/Kinky-Curly-Yaki-Kinky-Curly-Yaki-Very-Low-quality-hair-and-horrible-customer-service-In-1051269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kinky Curly Yaki