Complaint Review: Kiosks Radio Shack

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: Judith Mucci — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Kiosks Radio Shack
Sam's Club 150 s. Cobb Pkwy Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Kiosks Radio Shack Radio Shack Falsey Represented AT&T in Joining ATT Mobile and phone actually was purchased by Radio Shack Unknow to me I was told they did not have(Sam's did not have) the iphone I wanted and gave me a free one Marietta, Georgia

I went to SAM'S as a member to purchase new services with AT&T MOBILE and get an IPHONE on sale for $45.00. I was told by rep after approved and connected to AT&T but was told they did not have the IPHONE in and it was not on sale. I would have to do that online.When I waited a few days and went back to SAM'S to exchange for my iphone- the settup was in a different place in Sam's and I was told they had plenty of iphones and for $45.00 with new conncetion. I said I was confused. He looked at my sales slip and then said you purchased your phone from RADIO SHACK you will have to go thru them first and come back after cleared and get your Iphone. I was livid. He said Radio Shack allias Kiosk was just dropped from Sam's a few days ago and now has long term contract with ATT Mobile. I said I was lied to and miss informed. His supervisir tried to help me but I had to call this number: reutrns and exchanges. I could not call until Monday(nowSat.) because only open banker's hours Central time. I called at 8:05am and was told I would have to wait 2-4 days to find out where ot to whom to take the free phone they gave me. Only then could I go back and get my primary means of communication and choice an iphone!!! I was RIPPED OFF it is now 4 days and no call from Kiosk or Radio Shack!!! What is one to do???? This is disgusting!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kiosks-Radio-Shack/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Kiosks-Radio-Shack-Radio-Shack-Falsey-Represented-ATT-in-Joining-ATT-Mobile-and-phone-a-737878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kiosks Radio Shack