Complaint Review: Kious Enterprises

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Asset Collections Inc — Portland Oregon
Kious Enterprises
7675 N Ingram #103 Fresno, Select State/Province USA

Kious Enterprises aka Nikolaus C. Kious Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Fresno California

*Author of original report: ACCOUNT IS PAID IN FULL

*Author of original report: KIOUS Enterprises- NSF CHECK - FRAUD

*Author of original report: Payment Plan Reached

Case #629.610  Kious Enterprises AKA Nikolaus C. Kious has been placed for immediate collections/litigation.  They owe my client for Reprographic services, and refuse to respond or set up payment on this debt.  The company has been placed for the amount $821.71 + fees.

This company is Stealing my clients services.  I have been hired to conduct an asset and liability investigation and litgate to collect, so if this company also owes you money, call me at eight eight eight, 279, eight six zero one.  I am forming a creditors committee against this company.

If they do start paying this debt, i will adjust the report accordingly, but to date, this debtor has not paid a dime toward this obligation, nor is there any diuspute, this is a failure to pay, failure to respond, THEFT of Products.

Asset Collections Inc

Portland OR

www.aci-collect.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kious-Enterprises/Fresno-Select-StateProvince/Kious-Enterprises-aka-Nikolaus-C-Kious-Theft-of-Productservices-Failure-to-pay-Fail-1090635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kious Enterprises

ACCOUNT IS PAID IN FULL

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Kious Enterprises has concluded this debt with my firm.  I have secured the balance in full for my client.  I have released this case from collections.

I wanted to adjust this rip off report to show, the customer DID PAY IN FULL AS AGREED.

I have released this account from collections with my firm.

Thank you for taking care of this debt.

KIOUS Enterprises- NSF CHECK - FRAUD

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Kious Enterprises has now given my company NSF chks.  Nick and his ap girl Sheryl knew when they put the pen to the paper that this chk was WORTHLESS.

Therefore I am warning other companies that this debtor will steal your product, and write NSF CHLKS to get it.  He is Under a full legal financial investigation, and I am re-opening this case, and sending the NSF chk to the DA for Criminal charges to be filed.

If they make the chk good, I'll notate the rip off report accordingly.

Payment Plan Reached

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

I have received a chk to apply to this debt for 1/2 the balance.  I have a promised pay date for the remaining amount to be paid by 12-2-13.

Thank you for your payment, I'll release this case asd Paid In full after the 2nd installment is made.