Complaint Review

Fayetteville North Carolina
Name:
Kirby Company FAYETTEVILLE NC
Address:
5353 Red Tip Rd Fayetteville, NC 28314 Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America Phone:

Category:
Door to Door Sales

Kirby Company FAYETTEVILLE NC CRIMINALS SLEAZY LAZY INAPPROPRIATE OFFENSIVE PUSHY MANIPULATIVE Fayetteville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint

I worked for the Kirby Co. as an independent dealer at the 5353 Red Tip Rd  Fayetteville, NC 28314 location for a little over a week and was appalled by the business. The people who were supervising me were either criminals or perverts. In my training sessions, before I was even hired to work for them, the trainer spent more time talking about the local swingers club than about the actual machine. His comments were rude and made me uncomfortable. I decided to continue with the company anyway because the promise of money was alluring. Unfortunately I was placed on a crew with the same trainer, I had no idea how to use the machine when I made it in the first house (after driving around for hours listening to sexual innuendo) Needless to say I didn't make a sale. I was switched to a different crew the next day. While riding around one of the supervisors started smoking marijuana and we stopped by his home in the company van to make what I can only assume to be drug deals by the hints that he dropped. When I finally made it into a home the same supervisor drilled the wives (who's husbands where serving our country) making it seem that their husbands valued material things over their wives and pushing them to make a decision they were clearly not comfortable making. In  another house he spent several minutes on the phone in front of a client talking about parties and personal matters. I was very embarrassed. I finally got fed up and quit. This sector of the Kirby company is in shambles, I wouldn't let these people in my house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirby-Company-FAYETTEVILLE-NC/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28314/Kirby-Company-FAYETTEVILLE-NC-CRIMINALS-SLEAZY-LAZY-INAPPROPRIATE-OFFENSIVE-PUSHY-MANIPUL-1036369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirby Company FAYETTEVILLE NC

File a complaint

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

Kirby’s website says: Kirby Distributors/Salespeople observe the highest standards of character, honesty and integrity. They abide by the Direct Selling Association’s Code of Ethics.

I went to the Direct Selling Association’s website & Kirby is a member. You can file a complaint against them because Kirby is a member. http://dsa.org/ethics/complaint/

MORE FEATURED REPORTS