Complaint Review: Kirby Sales

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Queen B — Forest Park Georgia United States of America
Kirby Sales
2550 E.Wesley Chapel Way Suite 10 Decatur, Georgia United States of America

Kirby Sales I & L Enterprise Don't pay their workers fairly and lie to get sales Decatur, Georgia

I went to work for this company at the end of February and my first check for 3 weeks was $143. I was calling people and offering "free" carpet, furniture cleaning or "free" hardwood buffs. The gimmick was that once I got someone to agree to let the rep clean their carpet "free" the manager had to verify the appointment and if they didn't have a job or a spouse, they didn't qualify. The reason is because at the time of the "free" cleaning, they would be "tortured" into buying a vacuum for $2,000 which had to be financed. When I first applied for this position and called the number for the interview, a lady answered the phone to set my interview up. I asked her what her name was so I could ask for her once I got there and she told me to just come in and she would be looking for me. All you will find out while working for her is that her name is Linda. They are very evasive at this place. They even tell you not to give the number out to people if they ask to call back about an appointment. When they do answer the phone, they dn't say I & L Enterprise or Kirby, they say, "may I help you". The man manager was even asleep in his office for about 30 minutes and nobody said anything. Linda NEVER gets on the phone to set appointments, she just listens while the appointment setters talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirby-Sales/Decatur-Georgia-3005/Kirby-Sales-I-L-Enterprise-Dont-pay-their-workers-fairly-and-lie-to-get-sales-Decatur-890825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirby Sales