Complaint Review: Kirby

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: SouthernRain — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
4213 W. Main St. Suite 101 Kalamazoo, Michigan United States of America

Kirby They are users, abusers, and liars Kalamazoo, Michigan

I first applied for this company, the same as everyone else, I saw an add on craigslist that stated you could make 400+ a week.  You sit through a meeting and they still lead you to believe you can make this amount of money.  After you start working there and you eventually do sell something, they take out almost all of it for whatever they feel they should charge you for.
First, they charge you for the "gifts" that you give the customers, when you do a demo, that is never told to you up front.  If you do sell a vac, they will offer all these "free" items to the customer, yet the price of the items comes out of your paycheck.
They treat you like crap, you are degrading and belittled. They convince you to let them use your vehicle, which they promise to pay for any repairs that are needed while they have it.  That doesn't happen, they run your vehicle into the ground and then leave it abandoned at a store.
They asked me to let someone stay with me for a little bit, I agreed to it.  This person ran up my bills, that I was already struggling to pay, so that put me even further behind on getting them caught up. In the 3 or 4 months she stayed at my place she never cleaned, she was rude, abusive, and paid me around $250.00.   Her friends who are the owners of the Kirby company where I was attempting to make money would not do anything to help.
I eventually quit and requested that they all leave me alone. I left sometime last year, before Halloween and they are still bothering me. The owner has contacted me a few times on Facebook, which I do have those conversations.
Oh and to get the owner to be nice to me (well the husband), because he is so verbally abusive, he told meI would have to do sexual favors for him.  He is married with a child.   So, on top of using my van and abandoning it, saddling me with an abusive roommate that is also a leech, he wanted me to do sexual things for him.

Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirby/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49009/Kirby-They-are-users-abusers-and-liars-Kalamazoo-Michigan-1010104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirby