Complaint Review: Kirby

• Reported By: evonymouse — boise Idaho United States of America
Kirby
Silverada and Oddie Nationwide United States of America

Kirby J&L Distributing Abandonment, and scam. reno, Nationwide

I got super excited about the 'great opprotunity' that Kirby offered me, and within 3 weeks I had already made $2500... Too bad I didnt get any of it...

When I first started with the company, they drove me out with a group to sell in Utah for what was supposed to be a week... It turned into 3 weeks. Along with all the other hiring papers I had to sign, I had to sign a paper saying if I didnt work more than 30 days, I didnt get paid anything.

After three weeks of being out in another state and away from my family, (And this also happned to be on my birthday) I was told they did not want to keep me anymore, and everyone else in the group left back home, and left me there with no money.

If this isnt considered a sick scam, I dont know what would be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirby/nationwide/Kirby-JL-Distributing-Abandonment-and-scam-reno-Nationwide-961020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirby