Complaint Review: Kirk Heavy Truck and trailer repair

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — akron Ohio
Kirk Heavy Truck and trailer repair
855 Bonniebrook Rd Butler, Pennsylvania USA

Kirk Heavy Truck and trailer repair Ripoff takes advantage of peoples situation Butler Pennsylvania

Had to have my truck worked on.  The wheel studs needed to be replaces as well as the rim.  He came out to look at my truck (I never asked him to but was going to take the truck to his shop) and told me to go to his shop.  After I did I parked and they started working.  It took them 3 hrs because he had to go out twice to get parts.  He became very rude to me when I stood beside my truck and ordered me back into my truck or go to the shop office.  I went back to my truck cab and decided to talk to the dump truck driver about what he had in his truck at the corner of the building.  Mr Kirk came back out and ordered me back into my truck or in the office again and said if I "challanged" him he would have my truck towed.  I got back into his face and told him he didnt need to talk to me that way and why was it the dump truck driver could stand there but I had to be in the shop.  He didnt answer.  After it was all finshed he billed me $800 for a $500 job (verified by my mecanic).  He billed me two swipes on my card and I will be checking if he overbilled me.  Will keep you posted.  This guy is a ripoff artest that doesent even know he is.  If you can stay away from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirk-Heavy-Truck-and-trailer-repair/Butler-Pennsylvania/Kirk-Heavy-Truck-and-trailer-repair-Ripoff-takes-advantage-of-peoples-situation-Butler-Pe-1087282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirk Heavy Truck and trailer repair