Complaint Review: Kirk Thompson

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Truth sucks — San Diego California United States of America
Kirk Thompson
7250 Mesa College Drive San Diego, California 92 Internet United States of America

Kirk Thompson Kirk the tutor tutor , Internet

*General Comment: Not a rebuttal

I found Kirk the perv on wyzant.com and when he tutored me and my friend (who happened to be a girl) all he did was flirt with my friend, do nothing more than a few problems and charged us both $45/hr for two hours.  He deliberatley drags out doing one problem into a 30 minute session and then turns it into his personal dating session.....all he did was get close to my friend laugh and giggle with her.  The dudes a scamer and a pervert.  He must be in his 50's and flirting with a girl thats barley 19.  Seriously?!?!?!?!  WTF.  I tried to give him a low rating on that ant site we found him on.......dont take him....he is the typical creepy, prevy old man who scams people out of their money and gets his jolly's by tutoring young girls.  DO NOT HIRE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirk-Thompson/internet/Kirk-Thompson-Kirk-the-tutor-tutor-Internet-1017541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirk Thompson

#1 General Comment

Not a rebuttal

AUTHOR: uc girl - (United States of America)

This is not a re-buttle I just didnt know how to add to the report....but I just wanted to say I was referred to Kirk by an acquaintance and I have to agree with the pervious statement....he kind of is a perv....he would try to flirt with me and at times...even though it was harmless....try and pat me on the shoulder to calm me down...I had a huge stats test coming up.  I wont deny hes smart and I like how he uses the colored pens which helps out alot...I felt he was taking advantage of me and my situation......I would say he is a little "pervy" but smart....but Id rather have someone thats tutoring me that doesnt have an alterior motive.  He might "get his jollies" by tutoring young girls and it sure seems that way....I wont use him again ever.  He charges alot and he doesnt really go over all the problems....lets just put it this way....it doesnt take 2 hours to do 5 problems...half of that time was trying to get him to get to the next problem....he does try to drag out the session by going over a concept you already know and then says " I just wanted to make sure."  I really recommend someone else and not getting caught up with this guy just because he uses colors.  I think thats part of his way of getting to you and keeping you around.  Get someone else...and ladys...from one girl to another.....dont use him and if you do...dont make the same mistake of wearing a crop top like I did or you'll be paying him for a show.