Complaint Review: Kirk Wilhite / Accuserve

• Reported By: Henry — New York New York
Kirk Wilhite / Accuserve
24 East Mound Street Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Kirk Wilhite / Accuserve Accuserve Ohio Process Server Columbus, Ohio

I found this process service company online and they looked legitimate so I called up Kirk Wilhite, who told me to send my court documents along with a money order for $85. I called to confirm he got the paper work and payment, he said he did. When we called back three days later as to why the papers were not seved, and he said tried to serve, but there was no one at the residence, which was a lie. He said he would go back, but he never did, and all calls to him were not answered and he didnt call back on messages I left. We tried calling him from a different number, and he did call back but hung up on us when he heard who it was.

It's clear that this is a scam; he'll take your money and never give you the services, and give you the run around. Under no circumstances should you use this service, we are also reporthing him to the police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirk-Wilhite-Accuserve/Columbus-Ohio-43215/Kirk-Wilhite-Accuserve-Accuserve-Ohio-Process-Server-Columbus-Ohio-1043459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirk Wilhite / Accuserve