Complaint Review: Kirsch

Kirsch
http://www.kirschloudspeakers.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Kirsch Sold speakers out the back of a van Ripoff Raleigh Internet

*Consumer Comment: Imagine That

I was driving and a guy asked me to roll down my window. He said he had a home entertainment system at a great price. I said to pull over at the next light so that I could look at them. I didn't have money but I knew that my brother needed some speakers so I told him to follow me home. My brother bought two sets for $750 after the guy showed the speakers in a catalog listed for over $3000. He said that the shipping company messed up and sent him an extra set so he was willing to sell them at a lower price to get rid of them before he returned to his store and the others would get them because they had seniority.
The website looks legit to the average eye. http://www.kirschloudspeakers.com/
He even wrote a receipt and said to call if there are any problems. Nobody answered when we called.
Word is the speakers are worth less than $100 a piece.

Kyle
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsch/internet/Kirsch-Sold-speakers-out-the-back-of-a-van-Ripoff-Raleigh-Internet-266790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsch

Imagine That

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Getting ripped off by someone you met at a stop light. Next thing you know, some guy's gonna be selling fake Italian leather jackets.