Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart "Greatest Kept Secrets"

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Americus Georgia
Kirsten Hart "Greatest Kept Secrets"
PO Box 6304 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Kirsten Hart "Greatest Kept Secrets" Grestest Kept Secrets Dover Delaware

This woman sent me a 6 page letter telling me how special she and her association, which she tells me in parenthesis are so famous and successful that she dare not tell me who they are, believe that I am. In fact, it seems that I am profoundly gifted in multiple ways as evidenced by information that they have been gathering on me for some time.

Because I am so "special", they are going to waive the usual fee and send me their "Greatest Kept Secrets" absolutely free. I spent about 15 seconds on Ripoff Report to find out that this is a big scam. Just reading this tripe had me crying with laughter at the insanity of the whole concept!

Don't be fooled!!! If you respond, they will bleed you dry!!! Burn the letter and try to forget you ever heard from these wackos!

Susannah
Americus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-Greatest-Kept-Secrets/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/Kirsten-Hart-Greatest-Kept-Secrets-Grestest-Kept-Secrets-Dover-Delaware-327753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart "Greatest Kept Secrets"

Fellowship