Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart Invitation Processing

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Kirsten Hart Invitation Processing
PO Box 6304 Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Kirsten Hart Invitation Processing The ripoff continues Dover Delaware

So I got this same letter inviting me to be part of an exclusive secret association that evidently has been around since at least 2005 so far as I can see with the same signature and wording. Mine didn't mention the Nuova Society but it was the same as those that did. Kevin Trudeau evidently sells his mailing list and since I didn't give him my email I got a snail mail letter. Thank you Ripoff report because even though I knew it was a scam and had no intenion of replying, I wondered what it was about and how they got my name. By looking up Kristen Hart on google I got to your site and read all the posts. Evidently they send you the first 56 pages of this big "secret to everything" and ask for money for the rest of the book. Since it's been around so long I assume it works - how sad. The letter is ridiculous and any intelligent person will know it's garbage, but others must pay because the scam is still in business. Can't the postal inspectors do anything about this?

Andrea
Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-Invitation-Processing/Dover-Delaware-19905/Kirsten-Hart-Invitation-Processing-The-ripoff-continues-Dover-Delaware-346087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart Invitation Processing