Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart, NT Society

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:Mumbai Other
Kirsten Hart, NT Society
PO Box 95338, Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

NT Society, Neveda, USA Kirsten Hart, NT Society, Neveda, USA Rip Off Scam Las Vegas, United States las Vegas Nevada

Hi, I dont think I need to write much more on the NT Society. But to Let you know that I am gald this website helped me to get the backround on this company. The letter I recieved was an 8 page letter and the free invitation form was faxed on the number as mentioned in the report. Lets see if I get the 56 page secret report and will keep you informed. The letter uses the language which can easily convince vunrebale people and I too got convinced.Its surprising how do these guys get hold of our personal information so easily. I also wish to inform you that this scma has reached the shores of India as well.

Amit
Mumbai
India

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-NT-Society/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89015/NT-Society-Neveda-USA-Kirsten-Hart-NT-Society-Neveda-USA-Rip-Off-Scam-Las-Vegas-Unit-259518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart, NT Society