Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart Of The NT Society

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Kirsten Hart Of The NT Society
850 South Boulder Highway Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

The NT Society Kirsten Hart Of The NT Society I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!! "I AM OFFICIALLY AN NT VIC!!!" Henderson, Nevada

Well, about a week ago, I too received a long letter from an individual by the name of Kirsten Hart who apparently is part of the 'NT Society'.

And I admit it, I sometimes can be very. very gullable and especially at the stage of where my life is at this moment which makes me even more gullable, being that I am still trying to recover from major depression of a very sad and heart-breaking divorce; along with struggling to make ends meet as a single mother of my beautiful baby boy who is almost 3 years old.

Every single day since my recent split-up with my husband, I pray to God that him and I will someday reunite, because of my great amount of love I have for him and feeling so bad for our son who has to live through this because of my husband's selfishness. So here I am, desperate with hopes and prayers-I receive this wonderful letter that I should say has so-called 'lifted my spirit and hopes and faith'; this letter being form Kirsten Hart from the NT Society.

Eventhough I was very skeptical about this, being that my trust for people today (because of my divorce) is at it's very least, I, like an idiot, thought to myself: "Hmmm...what have I got to lose by faxing my reply to Kirsten? Maybe this is it! Maybe this is really it! Maybe I'm going to be 'the one'. Maybe I am finally going to experience a world of endless abundance and happiness because of these 'Powers' that Kirsten and the NT clan are telling me I have. Well why not? I've got to go for it! And then maybe him and I will reunite!!!"

Well, I faxed the reply and now, almost a full week later, nothing yet in the mail but my mind was not at ease until I looked further into it. So I typed in 'NT Society' for key words in my search engine and up popped this website! And sure enough, I read enough reports on this 'NT Society' and now I am fully convinced, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED! I'VE BEEN FOOLED! And now I really feel like an idiot! Boy, have I learned my lesson. So now I am a registered member of Ripoff Report writing my report.

I even wrote my cell phone number on the Fax Cover Page!!! GOD! HOW STUPID OF ME!!! Anyone have any suggestions for what I should do to protect myself??? Please reply here with the Sub-Title: "Helping you NTvic07". I just hope I haven't gotten myself in a mess by faxing NT my reply...I'm very worried now for the safety of my son and myself...

Ntvic07
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-Of-The-NT-Society/Henderson-Nevada-89193/The-NT-Society-Kirsten-Hart-Of-The-NT-Society-IVE-BEEN-SCAMMED-I-AM-OFFICIALLY-AN-NT-269132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart Of The NT Society