Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society The Greatest Kept Secret Of All Time

• Submitted: Sat, August 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: goldiep — stratford upon avon Other United Kingdom
Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society The Greatest Kept Secret Of All Time
not known not known, Nevada United States of America

Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society The Greatest Kept Secret Of All Time Greatest kept secret scam - join our secret association and your dreams can come true - the Da Vinchy Code fan club maybe?! stratford upon avon, Other

I received a personalised typed letter by first class airmail from Las Vegas claiming that I had been selected by a secret society for my special traits and innate powers. Apparently I had been "chosen" by the most famous and powerful members of this group (anonymous of course!) who couldn't wait for me to join - I felt like I was in the middle of a Dan Brown novel! All I need to do is fill in a form, send it back and I could receive their 56 page booklet with all their secrets revealed and it is all absolutely free. I'm only tempted because I'm intrigued as to how they are going to play out the next stage of their scam! Of course, I won't send them anything and am more concerned as to how they got my details. One big flaw in their claims that I have been specially selected, having had my profile analysed by the most famous and powerful members of society, is that they called me by my initial, so didn't even know my first name. The sad thing is that I have cancer, and to this extent, am vulnerable (but thankfully not stupid!), but this type of scam does prey on vulnerable people. The letter is incredibly trite and glamourises greed, lust, power etc. It looks like it's been written by some high school idiots. Please don't be drawn in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-The-Seceret-Society-The-Greatest-Kept-Secret-Of-All-Time/not-known-Nevada-/Kirsten-Hart-The-Seceret-Society-The-Greatest-Kept-Secret-Of-All-Time-Greatest-kept-sec-480265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society The Greatest Kept Secret Of All Time