Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society

• Updated: Wed, May 05, 2010

• Reported By: Mrs Upset — Manukau City New Zealand
Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society
850 South Boulder Highway Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time! Jeff, Director of Membership Henderson, Nevada

I received a mail last 3 weeks from Tiffany (THE SECRET SOCIETY), saying that I've been selected by anonymous people saying, ....

"This is a personal letter just to you. Notice: this is not a mass mailing; this letter came to you by first-class mail, not by third-class bulk mail. This is not a solicitation for money. In fact, you will get something of immense value from us absolutely free with no strings attached. ..... , please keep what I tell you secret, because this information is confidential. These words are meant for you only. ... I have some incredibly exciting news to share with you. Members of this association have analyzed your profile, ... it seems you, possess several rare traits they are searching for. Because of these traits, .... they have chosen you to become part of their exclusive society and to share their secrets, too, absolutely free! ...". They wanted me to return my Free-Invitation form back by this Friday. So I did.

"Today, I received a Booklet from them, "The Greatest Kept Secret of All Time!" as Confidential for Secret Society Members Only - It contain 5 Amazing Stories about Money, Love, and Being Discovered - That Will Change Your Life" and plus a confirmation form - payment form".

It says, ".... To keep our Secret Society fiscally sound generation after generation, we do ask you to cover the direct costs and overhead to custom print and ship this large package to you. Because this rare heirloom package is custom printed only for those special members invited into our inner-core, that cost is U.S.$200 ($180 plus $20 for shipping) for second and final installment, the 680-page Inner Secrets Manuscript that is ready to ship to you now". .....

As soon as I realized that this secrets ARE NOT FREE, I HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO GET IT, I felt sick in my stomack. And lucky I found out about this website directing me what to do. These people should stop what they doing now, because some people are really poor now a days, and they are looking forward for any luck coming. They can easily fall for this lies and spend what they have for nothing. It will cause problems worst!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-The-Seceret-Society/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Kirsten-Hart-The-Seceret-Society-The-Greatest-Kept-Secret-of-All-Time-Jeff-Director-of-600281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart The Seceret Society