Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Kirsten Hart
Nouveau Tech Society, A Secret Society Of Some Of The World's Most Power Dover, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Kirsten Hart - Nouveau Tech Society These people are crazy and I am so Thankful that I read the info here before falling for their "hooey". Dover Delaware

I am so Thankful that I read this page before faxing for this "free" garbage.
I want no part in anything that blasts my God and His word.
Unforuntanly for these people, satan is alive, well and incontrol of them and they will pay for it in the end, which is coming very soon. I kind of suspected that it was a scam, but cause it was "free", I thought I had nothing to lose, boy was I wrong. Thank you to everyone who warned me about this dumb stuff.

Karen
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/Kirsten-Hart-Nouveau-Tech-Society-These-people-are-crazy-and-I-am-so-Thankful-that-I-rea-354486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart