Complaint Review: Kirsten The Secret Society

• Updated: Wed, June 30, 2010

• Reported By: Annette — Lawton Oklahoma United States of America
Kirsten The Secret Society
P O Box 6305 Dover, Delaware United States of America

Kirsten The Secret Society The Greatest kept Secrets Of All Times! Dover , Delaware

I like everyone else has received this you are special get a free membership and an orientation booklet. However when I got this info It was two weeks past the deadline. I sentoff for it and surely it came in the mail for free. This booklet promised health, wealth, and happiness. But yes they wanted 139.99 for this 1200 page manuscript. I was seriously thinking of sending them my money. I had to go online and do some research and to my dismay IT WAS A SCAM! I am so relieved that I didnt send them any of my money. I am already financially repressed being a full time college student so that would have been devastating to me! I think that Kevin needs to be stopped and he needs to go to jail! I also think that yes everyone who recieved this garbage should be compensated because we all could have been duped into sending our money and getting nothing in return. I just hope everyone else who gets this do their research like I did. Thank God there are sites like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2010 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-The-Secret-Society/Dover-Delaware-19905/Kirsten-The-Secret-Society-The-Greatest-kept-Secrets-Of-All-Times-Dover-Delaware-618976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten The Secret Society