Complaint Review: Kis Country Club And Golf Academy

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Kennesaw Georgia
Kis Country Club And Golf Academy
2636 Geroge Busbee Parkway Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Kis Country Club And Golf Academy We Were Also Ripped Off By The Kennesaw Location!!! Kennesaw Georgia

My husband and I joined Kis in Kennesaw in September 2008 after being told the CEO had previously been affiliated with Chick-fil-A (a great SUCCESSFUL (key word) family and faith based company). We strongly considered this to be a selling point to enter into a contracted membership with Kis. 2months later no golf academy, no travel benefits, no discounts for other golf courses, no contracted golf lessons, no money for the referrals that we provided that took the tour, 2 sets of golf clubs that I know could not cost $2000 let alone $9515. Not my idea of "Priceless" My plan is as follows: I have contacted the BBB here in Atlanta. I am sending a certified, return receipt letter to the Head Quarters of Kis in Nashville, TN to demand complete release of myself and my husband of the full financial obligations to Kis Country Club and/or GE Money for the amount of $9515.00. If you show proof of trying to resolve the issue of service in good faith to GE money we may not have to pay the remaining amount due. It states this on the back of their statements! I am also going to obtain a Proof of Claim form from the Tennessee Middle Bankruptcy Court. Please read the letter from Valerie and Troy from Wake Forest. The information is there. Good luck to everyone trying to resolve this.

Robin and Chris
Kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kis-Country-Club-And-Golf-Academy/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/Kis-Country-Club-And-Golf-Academy-We-Were-Also-Ripped-Off-By-The-Kennesaw-Location-Kenn-398533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kis Country Club And Golf Academy