- Report: #393924
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kis Country Club & Golf Academy
Kis Country Club & Golf Academy5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Unit 402 Lawrenceville, Georgia U.S.A.
Kis Country Club & Golf Academy My story is the same as everyone.... Lies.. Lies.. Lies.. Lawrenceville Georgia
*Author of original report: BBB Website
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) When I signed the contract, I was told that the APY would be 0.00% for the first year and then 4.99% after that year. When I received the first credit card bill, the APY stated 21.99%, but no payments were due for a year. I called the Lawrenceville location, spoke with Jeff and he informed me that I would need to go back within 11 months and they would need to switch me to a different card.
2) When we signed up, they told me they were affiliated with Chick-Fal-A, but have found out since then, that you are not.
3) We were told that we signed up for a vacation discounts and that I would receive my information on it on 10/15/08 and of course, I haven't received anything.
I tried again to contact them on 11/12/08, but that was the day that the Lawrenceville location closed there doors with not contacting any of there customers. I called the Kennesaw location and he said that they wanted to open a training location, so that was why they closed....another lie...though not surprised.
On 11/13/08, I e-mailed all the managers and Chuck Nance e-mailed me back. I must include the e-mail (below), because describing it doesn't do it justice:
"Nichole, we didnt know at the time you joined the economy would take a tuirn for the worse. never the less we will honor everything you were told. we will have a trianing facility opened very soon for you to take lessons in your area."
Not sure where he learned to spell, but it must have been the same place he learned business skills. I am tired of them blaming the economy on everything. After doing some research, they were having these problems, before the economy took a turn for the worst.
I have tried still to contact them several times with no more responses. I have disputed the charge with the credit card, which came to $6,515.00 and filed a complaint on BBB. Now I am looking into joining the lawsuit going on in TN.
I want my money back and membership canceled. I refuse to pay for a Lifetime Membership when all the offices are closed!!
If you have any ideas, please let me know!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kis-Country-Club-Golf-Academy/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30043/Kis-Country-Club-Golf-Academy-My-story-is-the-same-as-everyone-Lies-Lies-Lies-393924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.