Complaint Review: Kiss the Bride Weddings

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: janlamsnyder — fontana California
Kiss the Bride Weddings
1030 E Green St , Select State/Province USA

Kiss the Bride Weddings Ezra Primack aka TruLavie Ripped Us Off Pasadena California

As with other victims of Kiss the Bride Weddings, I too have had horrible experiences with Ezra Primack. We originally booked Ezra back in 2010 for a 2011 Valentine's Day engagement session and April wedding. The engagement photos came our beautifully. The photographer (not Ezra) for our wedding day was very patient and professional. Everything was wonderful...until after the wedding. The communication was horrid. The customer service was non-existant. It took weeks if not months to get any response from his staff. Eventually, after months of calling, emailing, and waiting I was finally advised of the theft he experienced. My husband and I were very sympathetic to his situation and decided to give him some space to work things out since he promised that it will not effect the outcome of our photos.

Our wedding was on 4/16/2011 and it is now 7/30/2013 and we have still not gotten our photo album and prints. There were times that I was worried that he just dropped off the radar and go MIA. I had such a hard time getting a hold of anyone from his staff or Ezra himself that I thought he went out of business. The last time I got another promise from Ezra was on 2/2013. In that email, he promised that he did not forsaken us and that he will email me pdf with a new process to enhance our photos. I've tried to email him to follow-up on his promise and it is now July and I have still have not gotten anything. NOTHING!!!

I don't know what to do anymore. I am so frustrated and sick and tired of his promises and lies that I can't even get myself to call him. I don't want to hear or read about another promise which will go unfullfilled. It probably wouldn't even matter because he never answers his phone or reply to any correspondence anyway.

I have threatened him with a lawsuit to which he has reminded me that our contract calls for artibration. Which I think means we'll have to work it out with the a mediator? I don't understand why it has come to this! I read on yelp of other clients that have gotten their photos even though their weddings were after mine. At this point, I just want him to deliver on what his has promised and what we have paid for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kiss-the-Bride-Weddings/Select-StateProvince/Kiss-the-Bride-Weddings-Ezra-Primack-aka-TruLavie-Ripped-Us-Off-Pasadena-California-1071354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kiss the Bride Weddings