conductor

Complaint Review: Kitchen Advance (KAVI)

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jackie — Greensboro North Carolina
Kitchen Advance (KAVI)

Kitchen Advance (KAVI) If you want to spend money on kitchen gadgets without even shopping, try Kitchen Advance! Internet

I bought two pairs of the herb shears from Kitchen Advance that Taste Of Home Magazine sent me a special email offer for, for $3.95 a pair, with free shipping. I have looked for two years for a pair that was below $10, so I was more than elated to see them.

But, after looking at my Visa statement tonight (Sunday), I was charged $24.69, which left me outraged, as I was very careful not to select priority shipping, or other services. The checkout screen clearly stated that my total was $7.90 when I hit to submit my order.

I trust Taste Of Home, and did not research this "partner offer" because I have been getting the magazine for over twenty years, and felt confident in their recommendation.

I have been emailing Kitchen Advance since Wednesday, when I placed the order, and been trying to call them all day. The phone says they are closed, despite the business hours stating that they are open.

I know there is nothing that you can do, but, I do feel you need to warn your subscribers of this fraudulent scam, and research future "partners" a little better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitchen-Advance-KAVI/internet/Kitchen-Advance-KAVI-If-you-want-to-spend-money-on-kitchen-gadgets-without-even-shoppin-1045130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitchen Advance (KAVI)